Contact Us: (045) 971-6276

Beneficiaries of the Special Program for the Employment of Students, numbering to 121 Individuals

SPES PAYOUT

Beneficiaries of the Special Program for the Employment of Students, numbering to 121 individuals, received 60 percent of the total P9,554.60 salary each or P5,732.76 coming from the Provincial Government at the Municipal Hall of Lubao, Pampanga on May 8, 2020). The other 40% or P3,821.24 will be shouldered by the Department of Labor and Employment). The payout was facilitated by the Public Employment Services Office led by Ms. Raquel Lugtu and personnel from DOLE Pampanga.

Follow Us

Copyright © 2020. Municipality of Lubao, Pampanga. All rights reserved.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!