History of Lubao
Brimming with history and cultural heritage, Lubao is not only the oldest of all Kapampangan towns but is aptly called the Cradle of the Kapampangan Civilization (Duyan Ning Kamalayang Kapampangan). As the portal of a great civilization during its time, Lubao is colored with rich historical landscapes and cultural vestiges.
Lubao is blessed by God with many unique features such as its fertile greenfields that abound with abundant forest mangroves which teem with variety of aquatic sanctuaries; enormous brackish fishponds that breed
Welcome Message of the Mayor
Kekayung Memalen ning Lubao:
The past year, we celebrated the 440th founding of our beloved town, Lubao. We celebrated the occasion with pride and joy – showcasing our culture and traditions, with oneness and camaraderie. Matula tamung pigmasusyan ing importanting okasyun ayni anyang milabas a banwa. Ikit tamu ing galing daring kekatamung kabalen, reng talentu daring kekatamung kayanakan, at ikit tamu na istung abe-abe tamung misaup-saup, agawa tamung matagumpe reng kekatamung proyektu at nanu mang kekatamung pinlanu.
Latest News and Events
Notice of Award & Notice to Proceed
- Notice of Award – Installation of Water Supply at Sta. Catalina, Lubao Pampanga
- Notice to Proceed – Installation of Water Supply at Sta. Catalina Lubao Pampanga
- Notice of Award – Procurement of Snacks, Tarpaulin, Rental of Tent, Chairs and Tables for Aguman Capampangan Medical and Dental Mission Lubao
- Notice of Award – Procurement of Office Furniture at Various Offices at Municipality of Lubao Pampanga
Invitation to Bid
Request for Quotation
- Request for Quotation – Procurement of Snacks, Tarpaulin, Rental of Tent, Chairs and Tables for Aguman Capampangan Medical and Dental Mission Lubao
- Request for Quotation – Improvement of Irrigation Structure at Balantacan
- Request for Quotation – Improvement of Day Care Center at Prado Siongco
- Request for Quotation – Procurement of Meals & Snacks at Lubao Pampanga
Centuries ago, the seat of government in Lubao was in Barangay Sta. Catalina. Now, the time has come to return home, to make things better. The Honorable Mylyn Pineda-Cayabyab envisions Lubao as a progressive hub to its people, and the first step to make this possible is the construction of the New Municipal building which would rise along Km. 83 McArthur Highway, Sta. Catalina, Lubao, Pampanga.
The location of the new municipal building has a total land area of 26,872 square meters. The new municipal building is a two storey building with a total building area of 3592 square meters; the ground floor measures 1925 square meters and 1667 square meters for the second floor.
Address: Plaza Lubao,Pampanga, Philippines 2005
Telephone /Fax No.: (045) 971-6276
Email: [email protected]